Sci-Fi Month: November TBR
Greetings, readers! Those of you that have been around here for awhile know that I don’t normally do a strict monthly TBR (to be read). While I do have an idea of what I am hoping to get to based on review request responsibilities, I tend to leave things rather open for mood reading. I know myself and considering I slump it up at least 5 days out of the month, I don’t want to feel stressed out for not reading so I avoid TBRs.
But for Sci-fi month I have a number of science fiction books from my owned TBR stack that I have buddy reads scheduled for and I am so excited!
In case you had an any doubt about my obsession with Battlestar Galactica, yes. That is a painting that I did of Starbuck’s mandala and it hangs in my living room. Now that we got that out of the way…
- Through the Hostage by J.C. Steel
- Warcross by Marie Lu | Buddy read with Becca!
- Pitch Dark by Courtney Alameda
- This Mortal Coil by Emily Suvada | Buddy read with Becca!
- This Cruel Design by Emily Suvada | Buddy read with Becca!
- Asylum by Madeline Roux | Buddy read with Destiny! (not sci-fi)
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo | Buddy read with Sam! (not sci-fi, eBook)
- The Sorrows by Jonathan Janz (eARC)
Yes, 50% of my reading this month is with Becca and I see no problem with that! We also have Illuminae on our list but I am thinking we won’t be able to get to that one this month.
Have you read any of these books? Are any on your TBR? Share your thoughts in the comments below!
Let’s go on another adventure together!