The book blogging community is wonderful, and I have put together some guides and resources based on my particular expertise to pay it forward to the community.
- All About Hootsuite: how to schedule tweets and pins and why you should! Scheduling tweets and pins once a week has been the biggest stress reliever for me because I don’t feel like I need to be plugged into my socials 24/7.
- All About RSS Readers discusses what RSS readers are and why bloggers should use them!
- Edelweiss 101 is a deep dive on how to set up your homepage and navigate the website. From searching for books to submitting a request for an ARC, this guide gives you a primer on how to get started!
- The Ultimate Social Media Guide for Bloggers is jam packed of information to help you raise awareness and increase traffic to your blog by leveraging your social media presence. This is a robust guide based on my professional experience managing social media, but you can take aspects of these strategies to streamline your efforts and reduce the time you spend!
- The 2018 Free Bookish Blogger Spreadsheet Template is a resource that I created for the book blogging community based on my own need of having a central place for keeping track of ARCs and wanting to include charts in my wrap-ups. The 2019 version is bigger and better, and will be available by the end of November!
💖 If you like the work that I do here at Reader Voracious, consider fueling my pumpkin spice latte and black tie addiction by buying me a ko-fi! ☕