The book blogging community is wonderful, and I have put together some guides and resources based on my particular expertise to pay it forward to the community.
- All About Hootsuite: how to schedule tweets and pins and why you should! Scheduling tweets and pins once a week has been the biggest stress reliever for me because I don’t feel like I need to be plugged into my socials 24/7.
- All About PDFelement: Create, Edit, and Collaborate on PDFs in One Program shows how a book blogger can use PDFelement. This is a sponsored post, but opinions are my own.
- All About RSS Readers discusses what RSS readers are and why bloggers should use them!
- Edelweiss 101 is a deep dive on how to set up your homepage and navigate the website. From searching for books to submitting a request for an ARC, this guide gives you a primer on how to get started!
- Edelweiss 2.0: How I keep track of new releases builds on my first Edelweiss guide on how to set up your homepage and dives deep into setting up tags and filters to streamline your efforts! Long gone are the days of looking at upcoming releases by month on Goodreads based on number of adds (I missed so many books that didn’t generate top-200 buzz!) or looking through each publisher’s catalogs (very time consuming). Usher in the day of having a saved custom filter to easily check and save new releases of interest up to four months in advance!
- How to Take & Access Notes on Audible shows you how you can take advantage of the clips and notes functions on Audible to take notes while reading!
- The Ultimate Social Media Guide for Bloggers is jam packed of information to help you raise awareness and increase traffic to your blog by leveraging your social media presence. This is a robust guide based on my professional experience managing social media, but you can take aspects of these strategies to streamline your efforts and reduce the time you spend!
- The 2019 Free Bookish Blogger Spreadsheet Template is a resource that I created for the book blogging community based on my own need of having a central place for keeping track of ARCs and wanting to include charts in my wrap-ups.
Resources from other bloggers
- Karlita @ Tale Out Loud is the HTML Goddess, and put together a fantastically useful resource with 7 HTML tips for customizing your posts — even when you are on free WordPress!
💖 If you like the work that I do here at Reader Voracious, consider fueling my pumpkin spice latte and black tie addiction by buying me a ko-fi! ☕