Welcome to Reader Voracious Blog!
Hello friends and welcome to my little bookish corner of the internet! Reader Voracious features bookish discussions, book blogger guides & resources, and spoiler-free reviews of sci-fi, fantasy, speculative fiction, and mystery books. You can learn more about the blog and what you will find here on the about page.
The blog also has a number of projects, including the Reading Around the Globe interview series and Flapping Pages International ARC Program. Both programs address the limitations to access non-US readers experience and attempt to bridge that gap.
Learn More About Blog Programs
- Interview with Marian Womack, debut author of The Golden Key February 25, 2020
- Unboxing The Claires – Video & Quiz! February 22, 2020
- Ink in the Blood (Ink in the Blood #1) by Kim Smejkal February 20, 2020
- Review: The Cheerleaders by Kara Thomas February 18, 2020
- January Adventure Log | Month in Review February 16, 2020
- Guest ARC Review: The Gravity of Us by Phil Stamper February 10, 2020
- Seven Deadly Shadows by Courtney Alameda and Valynne E. Maetani February 3, 2020
Support Me on Patreon
If you want to support me and my creative endeavor, you have come to the right place! By supporting me and my work on Patreon, you will get access to exclusive posts, polls, guides & videos as well as the ability to decide on a topic for my monthly Patreon blog post. I intend on keeping most of my guides free for use on my blog, but will be doing some in-depth tutorials that take my basic guides to the next level for my Patrons.
For as little as $2 a month, you can have access to:
- Early access to guide and discussion posts
- Exclusive guides and video tutorials
- Ability to vote in the monthly post suggestion poll
- Voting on the monthly TBR Control poll (benefit unlocked 6/2/19!)
- Access to and participation in an exclusive Choose Your Own Adventure story (benefit added 8/23/19). I will write a serialized story where my Patrons get to choose where the story goes, with monthly updates!
- & more!
If you are not in the position to donate, that’s okay! I will not stop blogging and creating free templates and guides for you. Patreon is simply a way for me to offset the costs of running my blog and help give back to the community, too! If you would prefer to leave me a one-time tip, please check out my ko-fi!