Welcome to Reader Voracious Blog!
Hello friends and welcome to my little bookish corner of the internet! Reader Voracious features bookish discussions, book blogger guides & resources, and spoiler-free reviews of sci-fi, fantasy, speculative fiction, and mystery books. You can learn more about the blog and what you will find here on the about page.
The blog also has a number of projects, including the Reading Around the Globe interview series and Flapping Pages International ARC Program. Both programs address the limitations to access non-US readers experience and attempt to bridge that gap.
Learn More About Blog Programs
- Rules for Vanishing by Kate Alice Marshall September 19, 2019
- Proper Use of Headings for Book Bloggers September 18, 2019
- to drink coffee with a ghost (things that h(a)unt #2) by amanda lovelace September 17, 2019
- Reading Around the Globe: Catherine in Denmark September 16, 2019
- The Waking Forest by Alyssa Wees September 15, 2019
- 6 Books to Haunt You this Spooky Season September 13, 2019
- A House of Rage and Sorrow (The Celestial Trilogy #2) Sangu Mandanna September 10, 2019
Support Me on Patreon
If you want to support me and my creative endeavor, you have come to the right place! By supporting me and my work on Patreon, you will get access to exclusive posts, polls, guides & videos as well as the ability to decide on a topic for my monthly Patreon blog post. I intend on keeping most of my guides free for use on my blog, but will be doing some in-depth tutorials that take my basic guides to the next level for my Patrons.
For as little as $2 a month, you can have access to:
- Early access to guide and discussion posts
- Exclusive guides and video tutorials
- Ability to vote in the monthly post suggestion poll
- Voting on the monthly TBR Control poll (benefit unlocked 6/2/19!)
- Access to and participation in an exclusive Choose Your Own Adventure story (benefit added 8/23/19). I will write a serialized story where my Patrons get to choose where the story goes, with monthly updates!
- & more!
If you are not in the position to donate, that’s okay! I will not stop blogging and creating free templates and guides for you. Patreon is simply a way for me to offset the costs of running my blog and help give back to the community, too! If you would prefer to leave me a one-time tip, please check out my ko-fi!