What Spooky Creature Are You?
It is the final day of Soph’s reign over BLOGOWEEN, and I obviously needed to do one of her prompts! Today is Characters You Want to Resurrect, but in the interest of spoilers I am doing her Spoopy Quiz prompt post. What creature am I? Read on to find out!
Today’s Blogoween Prompt
Prompt Title: What Spoopy Creature Are You?
Explanation: QUIZ (on the host blog), but everyone else can ponder what kind of spooky creature they would be
1. Would you rather be in:
- A cemetery surrounded by nothing else but tombstones.
- The forest in the dark of night.
- The bathroom mirror, the fireplace – you prefer being in any one place.
- The abandoned basement of an old house.
2. Your favorite monstrous food consists of:
- Brains… or blood for that matter. You’ll resort to cannibalism if you have to.
- Souls, because the thought of eating brains or blood isn’t enough to fulfill you.
- You don’t want blood, brains or souls – you prefer feeding on the fears of your victims.
- Nothing at all… who has time to eat when you’ve got spying to do!
3. Are you scary when you’re angry?
- Only when I show my teeth or claws and move closer to my victim.
- What, my shadow doesn’t look scary yet?
- Angry revenge is best served quiet.
- Anger? What anger?
4. You’re invited to a party. The first place you make a beeline to is:
- Straight out the door and into the dark.
- The wall, where you can observe the actions of the people around you.
- Where everyone gathers, so you can gather information about them by socializing.
- The most isolated place you can find – you don’t want to seem rude by leaving, but you don’t want to socialize unless you have to.
5. You have been given four places to sleep in. Where do you choose to spend the night?
- A coffin.
- In the trees.
- The most comfortable place you can find.
6. Someone came in and took your favorite book! What do you do?
- Sneak in and get it back.
- Demand the return of the book or you’ll make them feel sorry for taking it in the first place.
- Plot their death behind their backs quietly.
- Do nothing – you can always get another copy of the book if you don’t already have multiple ones.
7. You’re going on a trip around the world! Who do you take?
- Your family, because they are close and important to you.
- No one – you want to go about this journey alone.
- Your enemies, so you can pick them off one by one
- Everyone you can afford to bring with you.
8. In a group, you are most like:
- The Action Taker.
- The Observer.
- The Plotter.
- The Diplomat.
My Results: a poltergeist
You may live life on the edge – life is fun for you and YOLO is your motto. You strive to make yourself laugh and hope others will as well. But when you’re angry, you’re ANGRY and you’ll do anything to make them suffer in revenge. You’re observant and you like to collect information about the people around, storing it away for possible future use.
What do you think… do I seem like a poltergeist to you? Which creature did you get if you have taken the quiz?!
Let’s go on another adventure together!