One of my favorite “getting to know you” kind of games is Two Truths and a Lie; it is the far superior icebreaker games out there because you not only get to learn some fun new things about people but you also get to see how creative they can be! Who wants to answer twenty boring questions or participate in awkward free-falling activities when you can play this game?! No one, I tell you!
This tag idea has been sitting in my drafts since August when I read The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager. I thought it would be fun to start a bookish tag version of the game, so let’s get started with the lies!
How to Participate
- Create a post with your two bookish truths and one bookish lie – but be sure to keep it a secret so your readers can guess!
- Reveal the lie in a spoiler at the bottom of your post (you can use this HTML code!)
- Tag 8 friends to play along.
- Link back to the original post so I can see all your secrets!
Two Truths & A Lie
- The first book that I ever DNF’d was Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck.
- I grew up reading Harry Potter.
- I used to be a book snob and only read books of “significant literary merit” because I thought that made me cool.
Lili Star Reads | Dany’s Book Blog | Jenniely | Fictionally Sam | Becca Leigh Anne | Howling Libraries | Elgee Writes | Northern Plunder | Bookwyrm Bites |
Ben’s Books | Books and Dachshunds | Book Dragons | Bemused Bibliophile |
Yes, this is more than eight bloggers; I make the rules and I break the rules! 😋
What do you think my life is and why? Answer in the comments below and check to see if you guessed correctly under the spoiler!
REVEAL THE LIE
#2! Sadly I spent my childhood without Harry Potter, I know tragic. I am so jealous of those younger than me that got to grow up with that series! I didn’t read it until I was 30 years old 😱
Let’s go on another adventure together!